Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 3602 Midway Dr, San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 523-1981
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceNo
- turned_in_notGender Neutral RestroomsYes
First time here, and my friend and I loved it!!! OMG, huge portions and flavors. The mini tacos were loaded with delicious steak. Their salsa is the bomb. My friend had the breakfast burrito and loved it. Parking sucks, but everything else is spot on, including their fast and friendly service.
A must try, we will be back .
Breakfast burrito is pretty small for $8, size wise, $5/6 dollars would make more sense. The burrito itself is good, but the value is hard to stomach. Bonus points for being open at 7am to get breakfast on my way into work. Breakfast burrito comes with choice of meat, eggs, cheese and beans.
I don't like burritos but this place has amazing ones! My husband brought home takeout from here for breakfast - carne asada breakfast burrito and the huevos with jamón breakfast plate made in a burrito. They were both so good. The red and green salsas are also delicious. We came back today for the same order of burritos and it was even better. They were freshly made.
Very tight lot to park. The drive thru also seems compacted. However, the food makes up for it. Legit street tacos and a decent price. Food quality is above average. The best part is its between Pacers and the adult store next door. Tacos anyone?
Arturo was such an amazing cashier he gave me such good suggestions for what to eat. Had such a pleasant experience. Great customer service and the food was delicious. Definitely coming back